Pro Star Aviation has Class 3 and Class 4 Airframe certifications allowing us to maintain and inspect many aircraft makes and models. Whether it is basic pre-flight post-flight inspections or major calendar events we have you covered.
- FAA 145 Repair Station
- Authorized Pilatus Service Center
- Authorized Embraer Service Center
Pro Star Aviation has a long history of performing major aircraft alterations and repairs. Pro Star has the experience to accomplish anything from aging airframe structural repairs or elaborate airframe alterations to accommodate todays technology.
- Full-service maintenance facility meeting inspection requirements for featured airframes
- Perform all structural and sheet metal repairs
- Structural fabrications for equipment modifications
Pro Star Aviation is certified to maintain and inspect many of the most popular powerplants in the Business Aviation market. We have many vendor agreements and authorizations to accommodate the below powerplant models.
- General Electric | CF34
- Honeywell | TFE-731 Series
- Williams | FJ44
- P&W Canada | PT6A Series
Schedule your next maintenance with our team of experts, we’re NCATT Certified and OEM factory Trained.